COVID-19 Resources for Partners + Employees
In doing our part to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) we ask that:
- If you feel sick and/or have a fever, stay home until you’ve been fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect your hands.
- Use a tissue to cover your cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue within reach, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Refrain from physical greetings, such as handshakes and hugs.
- Clean all frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant/cleaning wipes at the beginning and at the end of the day.
Thank you for your cooperation!